General Customers / Online Orders
- Every in-stock order placed before 10pm GMT Monday-Friday, will typically ship the next working day.
- If an item(s) in your order is on back order, your whole order will ship together when that item(s) become available to ship.
How will my order be shipped?
- All UK/Great Britain orders will be shipped via Royal Mail 2nd Class or City Link. Generally orders that weigh less than 20kg will ship Royal Mail, and over 20kg will ship City Link.
- All other European orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Air or DHL Economy Select (Road)
DHL Service Map from Origin
- To see how long it will take for DHL Economy Select deliveries to get to you, please see the below map; we ship from the UK
- Or use this link to get an estimated DHL delivery time: http:///www.dhl.co.uk/en/logistics/customer_resource_area/road_freight_transit_times.html Once you are in the link please use Great Britain as the ‘From country’ and use RG27 as the ‘From postcode’ shipping from. Insert your country and postal code and hit calculate.
Transit Times to Destinations Within the UK
- Royal Mail 2nd Class will take 2-3 working days, including Saturdays, after it ships to anywhere in the UK
- City Link will deliver the next working day after it ships, but for the Highlands and Islands this may take longer. City Link deliveries are made anytime between 07:30 and 17:30 M-F. During high volume seasons they may deliver up until 21:00.
Transit Times to Destinations Outside the UK
- Royal Mail Air after it ships will take 3-4 working days for Western Europe (from Germany and West), and 5-7 working days for Eastern Europe
- DHL Economy Select after it ships will take 2-5 working days.
How can I track my order?
- Once you receive your tracking number via email or by logging into your account, you may check it at one of the following:
- City Link (Parcel Carrier): https://www.city-link.co.uk/
- Royal Mail: http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace
- DHL: http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking.html
What if I didn't receive my tracking number?
- Your shipping confirmation should have been emailed to you the day your order shipped. Please check your spam folder for emails from Woolly Pocket. In the event in which you still cannot find it please email email@example.com
- It is up to the selected carrier’s discretion on whether they will leave a package at the door, on the porch, at the manager’s office, with the neighbor, etc. If the carrier feels the place of delivery is unsafe or not suitable to leave a package they will leave a postal note and take it with them. Please note redelivery from any carrier may not be available in your post code. Please check with your local carrier’s office for pickup and redelivery information. If a package gets returned to us, there may be an additional delivery fee to have it redelivered.
- Please allow additional shipping days if your package is traveling to or through a region under bad weather conditions or effected by natural disasters.
- Standard working days are Monday-Friday
- Excludes most public holidays
- Your shipping confirmation will be emailed to you the day your order ships and it will include a tracking number for you to monitor your shipment.
- City Link (Parcel Carrier) usually starts with a JCL
- Royal Mail usually starts with a BY
- DHL is usually 10 digits
- Items from one order may be shipped in multiple packages and will ship under one master tracking number. Due to shipping processes all boxes may not deliver at the same time or together.
- We currently do not offer expedieted shipping. For more questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders placed on our UK website currently delivers to all regions within the UK, member states of the EU and most non-member states of the EU.
- If the website is not giving you a shipping quote please email email@example.com to receive a shipping quote.
What happens if my package is lost?
- In the event that you feel your package has been lost, we will need you to contact us immediately. Lost packages have a small time window in which they can be recovered. Upon the confirmation through the carrier that a package is indeed lost per the carrier’s fault, we will send out your order immediately again. If the lost package is in result of the wrong address inputted on the order, we will determine each case the best we can, and there may be additional fees or no refunds depending on the circumstance.
What happens if my package says delivered, but it's missing?
- Please check the outside of your residence thoroughly and with your neighbors to see if it was left with them. Next contact the carrier to check to see if the driver still has your package, or to see if they may remember where or who they left it with. If the above results in no answers, please call us at 080 8101 5888, and we will see if we can find it for you.
What happens if my package arrives damaged?
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! We promise all of our products are inspected, cleaned and properly packaged before they are sent to you. Sometimes a bumpy ride, hurried carrier or the wrong placement of a box can cause damage to our products, even though they are made tough and with love. A picture of the damaged box and damaged product will be the first step to making this right. Once you have those please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number so that we may get your new product(s) sent out immediately, and we will start a claim with the carrier.
Wholesale & Trade Shipping
- Most of the general rules already discussed will and do apply to Wholesale and Trade orders. However, do to the agreement you have signed with us, and the nature of larger orders, we ask that you contact your Woolly Pocket rep or email email@example.com about all shipping questions.